The music of your ceremony sets the tone for the ambiance you're seeking to achieve for your most special day. My job is to help you create the perfect soundtrack for your wedding day.
The majority of these songs listed below can be performed as processional, special songs or recessional music. I will work with you once you have chosen your favorites to plug them into the most appropriate portions of the ceremony. This will ensure an effortless flow that will create the right backdrop for the day's events.
Keep in mind that I perform each of these songs in my own artistic style; which is best described as jazzy vocals with a folksy warmth & acoustic guitar. Think a cross between Adele, Norah Jones & Alison Krauss.
For the ceremony...
- All of Me-John Legend
- Always You-Ingrid Michelson
- Annie’s Song-John Denver
- At Last-Etta James
- A Thousand Years-Christina Perri
- Come Away With Me-Norah Jones
- Can’t Help Falling in Love-Elvis Presley
- Cowboy Take Me Away-Dixie Chicks
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
- Crazy Love-Van Morrison
- Dance Me to the End of Love - The Civil Wars
- Danny's Song - Mary Chapin Carpenter
- Feels Like Home-Chantal Kareviazuk
- Fix You - Coldplay
- Grow Old With Me-John Lennon/Mary Chapin Carpenter
- Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley/Leonard Cohen
- Heavenly Day - Patty Griffin
- Home-Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
- How Long Will I Love You-Ellie Goulding
- How Sweet it Is-James Taylor
- I Get to Love You - Ruelle
- In My Life-The Beatles
- Into the Mystic-Van Morrison
- I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)-The Proclaimers
- I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
- January Wedding-Avett Brothers
- Kiss Me-Sixpence None the Richer
- Landslide - Fleetwood Mac
- L.O.V.E.-Nat King Cole
- Make You Feel my Love-Adele
- Marry Me-Train
- Marry You - Bruno Mars
- Over the Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo’ole
- Something - The Beatles
- Stand By Me - Ben E. King
- Sweet Child O'Mine - Guns 'N Roses
- Sweet Pea-Amos Lee
- Swept Away-Avett Brothers
- The Luckiest - Ben Folds
- The Way I Am - Ingrid Michelson
- Thinking Out Loud-Ed Sheehan
- Turning Page-Asleep at Last
- What a Wonderful World-Louis Armstrong
- When You Say Nothing at All - Alison Krauss
- Wherever You Will Go-The Calling
- Wild Horses-The Rolling Stones
- Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
- You Are the Best Thing-Ray LaMontagne
- You Belong Among the Wildflowers -Tom Petty
- Your Song - Elton John
Sacred & Hymns
- "Be Thou My Vision"
- "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing"
- "The Lord's Prayer"
- "Amazing Grace"
- "As the Deer"
- "Holy Spirit You Are Welcome Here'
Cocktail Hour Music...
An additional service I provide is cocktail hour music. This is a time for guests to be entertained by live music, hors d'oeuvres & cocktails while the bridal party take pictures. You can pick & choose your tunes from the above list & I can add in some additional tunes as well. I work with you to make certain the style & vibe of my music performance jives perfectly with your venue & wedding day ambiance.